I think I’ve only ever had frozen yoghurt once, in Australia over 13 years ago and had totally forgotten what it tastes like. I also think it freezes differently to ice-cream (either that or I am not doing it correctly).
You will need an ice-cream scoop and ice-lolly moulds if you wish to make ice-lollies.
Optional : Food processor and Ice-cream maker.
This is so easy.
- All you need to do is mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add the mashed banana and all the other ingredients together either in a food processor or do this by hand.
- Once fully mixed put into a freezable container (or add to an ice-cream maker and follow the instructions).
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes (I put mine in for 1 hour 15 minutes and this probably was not long enough for the yoghurt in my container).
- Once out you can eat it straight away, or add some lovely toppings. I added dessicated coconut. The remainder can be put in ice-lolly moulds and put back into the freezer. Takes 3-4 hours to fully freeze.
|My yoghurt may have needed extra time in the freezer but I was so hungry and it was so hot I could not wait, sorry!|
|My yummy garden treat and healthy too|
(grapes just looked pretty!)
Internet Explorer Users – if you have problems commenting please click here for what you can do. Many sites now have disqus installed so to improve your internet experience this is good to know. Alternatively you can use another browser like google chrome that should help you comment.