I love easy! And when it is baking hot I certainly want easy. So today, a very hot day, I made some ice-cream.
Ingredients: 3 sweet bananas, A tin of coconut milk and a 1/3 cup of almond milk (or ordinary milk if you prefer and are not wanting dairy-free).
Yes that is it! Unbelievable, 3 ingredients that is all. But if you like peanut butter I highly recommend you buy some in for something extra later.
How to do this is so easy I will give you a brief summary and the video from TheFatKidInside.Com
- Peel the bananas and freeze over night.
- Fill one ice-cube tray with coconut milk (not sweetened)
- The next day put the bananas, 5 coconut milk cubes and almond milk in a bowl and let it thaw for a minute or so.
- Put everything in a food processor or strong blender.
- Go on high speed and stop when it is smooth.